Home / Shop / Products / Underlayments / Underlayments
- Superior Sound Control - Advanced rubber foam technology delivers enhanced sound absorption and exceeds building code requirements
- Premium Cushioning - ForeverCushion™ crush proof formulation retains shape and cushioning for longevity
- Antimicrobial Protection - Rubber blend inhibits the growth of mold and mildew without the use of added chemicals
- Eco-Friendly - 100% virgin rubber with recycled tire crumb
- For use with vinyl, engineered wood and laminate flooring
- Provides good cushioning over concrete and wood subfloors for a comfortable walking surface
- Insulating properties provide a 0.205 R-value, weighs 22 lbs.
- VOC tested and certified for low emitting material
- To protect against subfloor moisture, tape all seams with the Roberts 50-040 Underlayment Seam Tape
- Refer to the attached Product Data Sheet for additional details.
|Roll Length:||66 ft.|
|Roll Width:||36 in.|
|Coverage:||200 sq. ft.|
|Sound Ratings: (Luxury Vinyl Tiles & Planks)||IIC 69 / STC 63 / ∆ 25|
|Sound Ratings: (Laminate & Wood Products)||IIC 68 / STC 63 / ∆ 22|
IIC and STC tests measure sound transference from an upper level room to a lower level room. The IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking, while the STC measures sound such as voices and television. Minimum sound rating required by most building codes and architects is 50. ∆ Delta Rating is the only true measurement of sound reduction from a product (not a floor assembly).