Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
- Customer Reviews (0)
- For the interior installation of vinyl backed carpet tile, commercial carpet cushion, solid vinyl, fiberglass reinforced sheet vinyl, luxury vinyl tile up to 12 in. x 12 in., recycled non-foam (PVC) and Enhancer backed carpet tile
- Bonds with concrete, APA rated plywood and terrazzo
- For heavy residential and moderate commercial use
- Covers approximately 170 to 190 sq. ft. per gallon when installing carpet tile, fiberglass vinyl sheet or luxury vinyl tile (LVT) when using a 1/16 in. x 1/16 in. x 1/16 in. square-notch trowel
- Covers up to 300 sq. ft. per gallon when installing carpet tile using a medium nap roller
- Enviro-friendly, solvent-free and LEED compliant; VOC < 1 g/L, SCAQMD Rule 1168
- Protected by GoldGuard, an antimicrobial protection system that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria in both wet and dry adhesives
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified - GLP no. 42613
- Non-flammable, NFPA Class A and UBC Class 1 fire resistance ratings
- 5 year direct bond limited warranty
- Restrict foot traffic and moving of heavy objects for 24 to 48 hours to allow adhesive to cure properly
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Please sign in or create an account to submit a review for this product.