Creates a pocket of constantly circulating air which inhibits mold growth.
- Constant air movement inhibits mold growth
- IIC rating of 68, STC rating of 67, R-Value of 0.39
- Seals out moisture to protect flooring
- Superior sound supression between floors
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections
- Includes adhesive strip and 4in. overlap film for linking multiple rolls
70-102-1 (630 sq. ft. roll - 40" x 189') 1/cs
70-102-12 (100 sq. ft. roll - 40" x 30') 12/cs
- IIC measures sound such as moving furniture and walking
- STC measures sound such as voices and television. Minimum sound rating required by most building codes and architects is 50.
- R-Value is the rating used to measure resistance to heat flow. Values range from 0.2 - 2.1, average being 0.5.